South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for someone to plait

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Catherine

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2012-07-21

Looking for someone to plait Empty
PostSubject: Looking for someone to plait   Looking for someone to plait EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:25 am

Wondering if anyone would be available to plait a 2 year old Connemara/Thoroughbred for the Festival All Breeds. Class probably won't be until after lunch. Located just a couple of kilometres down the road from the show. Please e-mail me if interested. Just a simple, neat mane and tail plait. Mane may need trimming also.

Thanks and best wishes

Catherine
Back to top Go down
All.That.Jazz

All.That.Jazz

Number of posts : 2009
Registration date : 2011-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to plait   Looking for someone to plait EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:00 pm

Ohh I would have done it but I am at Equitana!

If you need it done any othertime let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2012-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to plait   Looking for someone to plait EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:30 pm

Thanks so much for your response. Enjoy Equitana and I'll remember your offer for future shows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to plait   Looking for someone to plait Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for someone to plait
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Australian Equine Forum :: Miscellanious :: Products & Services-
Jump to: