South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Equine Myofunctional Therapist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gizelle H

Equine Myofunctional Therapist Empty
PostSubject: Equine Myofunctional Therapist   Equine Myofunctional Therapist EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 8:22 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am a qualified Equine Myofunctional Therapist and training Equine Naturopath with the National College of Traditional Medicine.  I work in Adelaide and surrounds and the Adelaide Hills.

For more information and to take advantage of my December special, head to my facebook page at www.facebook.com/GizelleHamiltonEquineServices.

Gizelle
Back to top Go down
Gizelle H

PostSubject: Appointments in Kingston S.E. this month   Equine Myofunctional Therapist EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:43 pm

I have a limited number of appointments available in Kingston S.E. this month.  See my site (as above) for contact details.
Back to top Go down
Gizelle H

PostSubject: **COMPETITION**   Equine Myofunctional Therapist EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 12:10 pm

Is your horse a superstar? I am currently seeking a horse to feature in my new marketing campaign for use in both paper and electronic media (brochures, Facebook, web page etc).

There are two prizes on offer:
1) Superstar: The Superstar horse will win one free Equine Myofunctional Therapy treatment and a photo shoot for use in my marketing campaign (your horse must be available for the photographic session and massage before the end of March).
2) People’s Choice: Get your friends and family voting for your horse! The horse with the most ‘Likes’ will also win one free Equine Myofunctional Therapy treatment.

Competition closes on Sunday, March 16th.

To enter, check out the competition details on my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/GizelleHamiltonEquineServices
Back to top Go down
Gizelle H

PostSubject: Sunnybrae Metro Zone Showjumping Day   Equine Myofunctional Therapist EmptyMon May 12, 2014 12:56 pm

**SUNNYBRAE METRO ZONE SHOWJUMPING DAY**

Come and see me at the Sunnybrae Metro Zone Showjumping Day on Sunday, May 25th between 12 and 1pm. I will be presenting on Equine Myofunctional Therapy and the importance of bodywork as part of your horse’s training and maintenance regime.

To celebrate, I am offering TWO SPECIALS for those at the event:

1) Competitors can receive a HALF PRICE COMPETITION MASSAGE! That’s two half hour massages on the day to help prepare your horse for competition and assist in post-competition recovery for only $40!! Pre-bookings are essential.
**A reminder that horse must have received at least one full treatment with me prior to competition day to ensure that your horse responds well to massage. If I have treated your horse already, there is no need to book a further appointment prior to show day.

2) I will be bringing along some tubs of “PINK GOOP” and selling them on the day for $20. I usually reserve this price for clients to buy in conjunction with a massage (RRP $25). I will only be bringing a limited quantity, so if you don't want to miss out, let me know if you want a tub in advance so that I can put a tub aside.

I look forward to seeing some of you there!
Back to top Go down
Gizelle H

PostSubject: GIVEAWAY   Equine Myofunctional Therapist EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 8:14 pm

Check out my latest promotion / giveaway at: www.facebook.com/GizelleHamiltonEquineServices
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Equine Myofunctional Therapist   Equine Myofunctional Therapist Empty

Back to top Go down

Equine Myofunctional Therapist
Page 1 of 1