A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

hacking jacket and helmet for sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Old Grey mare

Number of posts : 3287
Registration date : 2011-02-23

PostSubject: hacking jacket and helmet for sale   Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:00 pm

HA has sprouted!!
and with that - I have had to buy her a new hacking jacket and a cover for her Dublin helmet - as I can't afford a new Velvet topped helmet for her at the moment - so
her Ascot outfitters Hacking jacket is for Sale
as is her IRH Velvet top helmet sized 57. It has never been involved in a fall (this one was purchased new after her big fall of Indy in 2010)
They have both bought her a lot of luck..
the hacking jacket is a ladies sized 10 and is in good used condition and freshly laundered.  it would be absolutely perfect for someone starting out - you can bling it up for Hacking - or as is it is suitable for Hunter classes
the Helmet is also in good used condition - with only a small amount of crush in the velvet on the knob on top of the helmet - and that was caused by the helmet Bag.  It does steam out.
So if you know of anyone starting out - the Helmet I am asking $40 and the Hacking Jacket $70

Back to top Go down
Old Grey mare

Number of posts : 3287
Registration date : 2011-02-23

PostSubject: Re: hacking jacket and helmet for sale   Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:14 pm

helmet sold....

hacking jacket anyone? - from what I have seen in the second hand rack at Hoppys and on gumtree and aushorse - this jacket is truly good value
Back to top Go down

hacking jacket and helmet for sale
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1