South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hacking jacket and helmet for sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Old Grey mare

Old Grey mare

Number of posts : 3287
Registration date : 2011-02-23

hacking jacket and helmet for sale Empty
PostSubject: hacking jacket and helmet for sale   hacking jacket and helmet for sale EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 8:00 pm

HA has sprouted!!
and with that - I have had to buy her a new hacking jacket and a cover for her Dublin helmet - as I can't afford a new Velvet topped helmet for her at the moment - so
her Ascot outfitters Hacking jacket is for Sale
as is her IRH Velvet top helmet sized 57. It has never been involved in a fall (this one was purchased new after her big fall of Indy in 2010)
They have both bought her a lot of luck..
the hacking jacket is a ladies sized 10 and is in good used condition and freshly laundered.  it would be absolutely perfect for someone starting out - you can bling it up for Hacking - or as is it is suitable for Hunter classes
the Helmet is also in good used condition - with only a small amount of crush in the velvet on the knob on top of the helmet - and that was caused by the helmet Bag.  It does steam out.
So if you know of anyone starting out - the Helmet I am asking $40 and the Hacking Jacket $70

hacking jacket and helmet for sale 2014-016
hacking jacket and helmet for sale Helmet10
Back to top Go down
Old Grey mare

Old Grey mare

Number of posts : 3287
Registration date : 2011-02-23

hacking jacket and helmet for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: hacking jacket and helmet for sale   hacking jacket and helmet for sale EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 8:14 pm

helmet sold....

hacking jacket anyone? - from what I have seen in the second hand rack at Hoppys and on gumtree and aushorse - this jacket is truly good value
Back to top Go down

hacking jacket and helmet for sale
Page 1 of 1