South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cheap wintec - $20, good for a beach/training saddle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Old Grey mare

Old Grey mare

Number of posts : 3287
Registration date : 2011-02-23

cheap wintec - $20, good for a beach/training saddle Empty
PostSubject: cheap wintec - $20, good for a beach/training saddle   cheap wintec - $20, good for a beach/training saddle EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 3:03 pm

I have an old wintec dressage Saddle that is surplus to requirements. the tree in it got replaced a few years ago - the vinyl has been patched over by the police saddler - and there is now a hole worn in the fabric on the pommel. It was repacked and HA used to use it on Huey - its very structurally sound - 17 inch and suited to a horse/pony with a narrower spine than Jack. I am only getting rid of it - as we no longer have ponies and the horses i ride these days tend to be non-thoroughbred.
So if you have a tb - a large pony etc and want a good training/beach saddle - or something you are happy to leave st your stables instead of having to take home as its worth gazillions of dollars - then this may be for you. Pick up only from Yatala Vale/Fairview park or Modbury North
the measly $20 will be donated to the bushfire appeal.
Back to top Go down

cheap wintec - $20, good for a beach/training saddle
Page 1 of 1