South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ferret kits (baby ferrets) for sale

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
beaudieago

beaudieago

Number of posts : 1230
Registration date : 2011-01-08

Ferret kits (baby ferrets) for sale Empty
PostSubject: Ferret kits (baby ferrets) for sale   Ferret kits (baby ferrets) for sale EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:22 pm

3 Sable jills (female)
1 Dark eyed white jill (female)
2 dark eyed white hobs (male)

All handled since birth, all of them are very friendly towards people and will come to the door of the cage to meet you. I have started nip and toilet training them and they are all doing quite well. They are eating both dry food and raw meat and are not fussy eaters at all. I am happy to show you both parents as well as the paternal grandfather. Both parents are big friendly lovely ferrets and the kits are showing to be the same.
I will add photos when I can, but anyone who knows ferrets knows that they are hard to phograph especially active kits who want to explore everything.

$100 each
Back to top Go down
beaudieago

beaudieago

PostSubject: Re: Ferret kits (baby ferrets) for sale   Ferret kits (baby ferrets) for sale EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:34 pm

These photos are not of my ferrets they are just a reference incase you don't know what colours I am talking about
SABLE
Ferret kits (baby ferrets) for sale Sableferret

Dark eyed white
Ferret kits (baby ferrets) for sale Whiteferret
Back to top Go down
beaudieago

beaudieago

PostSubject: Re: Ferret kits (baby ferrets) for sale   Ferret kits (baby ferrets) for sale EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:00 pm

Back to top Go down
AppyGoLucky

AppyGoLucky

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Ferret kits (baby ferrets) for sale   Ferret kits (baby ferrets) for sale EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:26 pm

Aww Smile Unfortunately I've already asked my parents for one (several times) and the answer is still 'when you get your own house' Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverstirrups.com
mustang_dani

mustang_dani

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Ferret kits (baby ferrets) for sale   Ferret kits (baby ferrets) for sale EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:52 am

They are sooooo cute!

I want one too but will have to wait until we buy a house.
Do they get along ok with cats and dogs?
Back to top Go down
http://www.zappascomputers.com.au
beaudieago

beaudieago

PostSubject: Re: Ferret kits (baby ferrets) for sale   Ferret kits (baby ferrets) for sale EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:22 pm

I didn't get mine untill I was in my own house and I still asked my mum lol. Yes they get along fine with most other animals except ones the can eat. I had one kill one of my ex's lizards and a different one killed my pet rat. That has been over the span of 7 years though
Back to top Go down
flying_high

flying_high

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2011-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Ferret kits (baby ferrets) for sale   Ferret kits (baby ferrets) for sale EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:40 am

hey seen this post and was just wondering if you have any ferrets you might consider seling or know of anyone with one they want to sell?? thanks steph
Back to top Go down
beaudieago

beaudieago

PostSubject: Re: Ferret kits (baby ferrets) for sale   Ferret kits (baby ferrets) for sale EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:34 pm

It is the wrong time of the year for baby ferrets they only breed once a year in spring time. Contact the SAFA if you are looking for a ferret to adopt. Just be advised to stay away from a breeder called Samantha Jedrezjazak she claims to be a ethical well respected breeder but she just runs a ferret version of a puppy farm.
Back to top Go down
Old Grey mare

Old Grey mare

Number of posts : 3287
Registration date : 2011-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Ferret kits (baby ferrets) for sale   Ferret kits (baby ferrets) for sale EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:56 pm

I adore ferretts - another thing to look forward to when i retire in (only) 12 years time

AAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OGM
Back to top Go down
flying_high

flying_high

PostSubject: Re: Ferret kits (baby ferrets) for sale   Ferret kits (baby ferrets) for sale EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:23 pm

thanks beaudieago, Yeh i know it is the wrong time for ferrerts but sometimes people dont have the time for their ferrets and want to rehome fully grown ones. we have a lonely male ferret who we were trying to find a mate for lol. luckily we have used a few sources we know of in the SAFA and have found a female that we will be going to get tomoro and we will keep looking and adopting from there. thanks hope to c ur ad up for babies agan next season..
Back to top Go down
flying_high

flying_high

PostSubject: Re: Ferret kits (baby ferrets) for sale   Ferret kits (baby ferrets) for sale EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:24 pm

and ps. yes i know about sam lol we didnt about a year ago when we adoipted a ferret from her that she said she "found" he was in ill health and we got hm ok healthy and he passed away mysteriously definately not using her again lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferret kits (baby ferrets) for sale   Ferret kits (baby ferrets) for sale Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferret kits (baby ferrets) for sale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Australian Equine Forum :: For Sale & Wanted :: Fur Kids/Critters for Sale-
Jump to: