South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

15 yr tb looking for a home

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AppyGoLucky

AppyGoLucky

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2009-10-07

15 yr tb looking for a home Empty
PostSubject: 15 yr tb looking for a home   15 yr tb looking for a home EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:02 pm

My friend is looking for a rescue home for a horse. She posted this on fb:

Anyone know anyone that might be Interested in a 15 yr approx 15.3 h tb? He is soo sweet and is left in the paddock with no attention at all from his owners. Apparently kids have ridden him. I dont know much about him but can find out more.it will break my heart to leave him when I collect my mare. Its so sad he just wants to be Included Sad I will float him to sa with mine if we can find him a loving home.

He's a bay, faded, hasn't been wormed so while he is round in the tummy it's prob full of parasites, good feet but have not been done in a while, hasn't been ridden that we know of in 8 months or so, apparently was ridden by a teen. Just a beautiful soul with no-one to pay any attention to him. He loves people and just wants to be included.

If you think you might be able to help, please pm me and I'll pass on her details Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverstirrups.com
beaudieago

beaudieago

Number of posts : 1230
Registration date : 2011-01-08

PostSubject: Re: 15 yr tb looking for a home   15 yr tb looking for a home EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:30 pm

That's so sad poor darlin. Has your friend tried gumtree and aus horse?
Back to top Go down
All.That.Jazz

All.That.Jazz

Number of posts : 2009
Registration date : 2011-01-20

PostSubject: Re: 15 yr tb looking for a home   15 yr tb looking for a home EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:24 pm

Has he found a home yet Emi?

Sad
Back to top Go down
AppyGoLucky

AppyGoLucky

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: 15 yr tb looking for a home   15 yr tb looking for a home EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:32 pm

No, I don't think so, but someone has offered if she can't find anyone else. Unfortunately my friend's not sure now if she'll be getting the mare that was on the same property as him, so she doesn't know if she can help him Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverstirrups.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15 yr tb looking for a home   15 yr tb looking for a home Empty

Back to top Go down

15 yr tb looking for a home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Australian Equine Forum :: Non SAEF Members - For Sale/Swap etc :: Non SAEF Members - For Sale - Horses & Ponies-
Jump to: