South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rugs required

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mahnew Park

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2011-10-30

Rugs required Empty
PostSubject: Rugs required   Rugs required EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:06 pm

Need 6ft and 6'3 rugs - Cotton, doona, polar fleece, woolen and/or waterproof outer rugs...ANYTHING! Can be any useable condition.

Since I'm making a wish list....
Dutch Gag, 5 inch at a guess
Paddock/stable boots or wraps
cotton, woolen or polar fleece hoods (mainstay or lycra is even better)
Black false tail big enough for 15hh range
White saddle cloth good enough for spare for shows OR padded shaped numnah in GREAT condition for 17.5 inch saddle for showing

Have loads of gear on my facebook page for sale and more to add (look for mahnew park)

Not listed on facebook I also have 1 full sized Purple and pink PVC kincade bridle, 1 x full sized blue PVC bridle in good condition and 1 x full sized purple pvc bridle in great condition. Not really interested in selling but will trade for what I need.

Plus I have a couple of beardie dragons and 2 6ft plus tanks
Loads of boxes of baby boy clothes from 000-size1
3 wheeled pram with bassinet insert, flat tyre needs repair but otherwise VERY clean and tidy
Baby rocker
Loads of kids things, toys, baby items etc.
A house full of crap that needs to go! Very Happy

Plus I also have large and small clippers and can offer services instead of items for trade.
I also have property and can offer spelling agistment in Yankalilla for 1-2 months while we have excess feed.
I'm a strong believer in the good old barter system and trading goods and services where possible, hopefully someone has what I need and wants what I have.
Back to top Go down
Mahnew Park

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2011-10-30

Rugs required Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rugs required   Rugs required EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:22 pm

Ohhhh and I make browbands and accessories so can make a show set in a huge range of colours and styles, including led ring hats, hair accessories and fascinators, ties, stocks, pins etc
Back to top Go down

Rugs required
Page 1 of 1