South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Expressions of interest - short term lease

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alyssa

Alyssa

Number of posts : 985
Registration date : 2010-12-17

Expressions of interest - short term lease Empty
PostSubject: Expressions of interest - short term lease   Expressions of interest - short term lease EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:41 pm

I'm just after EOI at the moment, but I'm considering leasing out Flash while I'm doing full time study at Tafe, I'm finding it really hard to find time to go out and ride him at the moment (i am now living at Tea Tree Gully) and I don't want Flash to be sitting in the paddock doing nothing for months.
I finish Tafe at the end of June so will be short term, may even be longer. Contract must be signed.

Flash is a 15.3hh (not officially measured) chestnut thoroughbred gelding, 11 years old. Needs an experienced, confident rider as he can get nervous when out. Has done pony club, dressage, showjumping, beach rides, trail rides, hacking/breed shows and some gr 5 eventing. Is great out alone or company, easy to shoe, wash, clip and float (straight and angle) would suit competition home, as he has a lot of potential as a show hunter/ dressage horse.

Like I said, EOI at the moment, as I've got to talk to mum first.
Back to top Go down

Expressions of interest - short term lease
Page 1 of 1