South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia

Go down 
+6
Shell
Paigeyy
Norman
Kirra
lyndsworth
Admin
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia Empty
PostSubject: Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia   Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:03 pm

Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia Cbhsal10

Please contact:
Email:
cbhsa@clevelandbays.com.au

Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia Banner10

Here are just a few shots of Cleveland Bays performing at the top of their fields for you....

Neil Ozanne's EFA WA Showjumper Of The Year 2007 - Sarnia Park Flaunt
Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia Neiloz10

Amanda Mitchell's Peacemaker at the National Championships
Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia Peacem10

Bob Edwards World Equestrian Games Team 2006
The Cleveland Bay is brilliant in driven events!
Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia Bobedw10
Photo Credit: Julie Wilson
Back to top Go down
http://www.saequineforum.com
lyndsworth

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2010-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia   Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:05 am

Ob behalf of the CBHSA we would like you all to join us for a get together at this years Royal Adelaide Show Breed Day 20th August. We have four competing in the warmblood classes this year. Come along to see the stunning Clevies on show, meet some of the committee, find out about our Association, what shows are coming up and what you could be in line to win in our High Point Score Section (Rugs embroidered etc) Will bring some lovely nibbles, we also have a fun raffle that will be drawn on the day....

So please let anyone know who is interested in Clevelands or already a member a chance to meet us all, share you thoughts, your ideas and where you can your support.

will advise time of classes and also stall numbers to meet.

We will also be supporting the SA Dilutes at the Youngstock Show if you cant make the show
Back to top Go down
Kirra

Kirra

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia   Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Lyndsworth - looking forward to both shows count us in!!!! - Where can I buy a raffle ticket?
Back to top Go down
lyndsworth

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia   Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:54 am

Will be doing some flyers but a winner can choose selection of prizes for instance With Many Thanks from AromaSA our fantastic Coffee and Chocolate Selection valued at $80
will keep up the suprises but send me a pm with an address if you need tickets.
$1 per ticket 3 tickets for $2 8 Tickets for $5.00 - am also getting a wine pack together, more chocolates, cheese and bikkies, no doubt a family pack - something for all of us.....will keep you informed
Back to top Go down
Norman

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia   Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:22 am

Hope to see lots of people their, I'm bringing people - The prizes are great especailly the chocolate one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Paigeyy

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia   Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:43 pm

I will be at the royal and dilutes show.

Go the clevelands!
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia   Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:32 am

Should be brilliant SmileSmile I will be at both those shows SmileSmile Hopefully with a couple in tow at the Dilutes show Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.reigatestud.com
lyndsworth

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia   Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:05 am

Will be doing some flyers but a winner can choose selection of prizes for instance With Many Thanks from AromaSA our fantastic Coffee and Chocolate Selection valued at $80
will keep up the suprises but send me a pm with an address if you need tickets.
$1 per ticket 3 tickets for $2 8 Tickets for $5.00 - am also getting a wine pack together, more chocolates, cheese and bikkies, no doubt a family pack - something for all of us.....will keep you informed

so the update is we have a donation from EP Animal Services for a 'Horsie Pack"
Norman is doing a Chocolate Fondue Basket (its mine)!!!!

if you would like a ticket please let me know and see you at the Dilutes and the Royal
Back to top Go down
Norman

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia   Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:11 pm

please come along and support us - buy a raffle ticket and have a nibble - prizes are great.
Back to top Go down
lyndsworth

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia   Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:00 am

We now have Nine Baskets to win - something for everyone!!! Please give us your support
Back to top Go down
lyndsworth

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia   Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:46 am

Its nearly Royal Show time - CBHSA will be there with four representatives!
come and join us all at the stables for a general get together, information on stallions and the society available.
and dont forget our brilliant Raffle will be drawn on the day......lots of fabulous prizes
Special thanks to ARoma Cafe SA for their wonderful donation of a Coffee and Chocolates pack (its mine its mine its mine) so better buy some tickets

Seeya there
Back to top Go down
lyndsworth

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia   Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:53 pm

Thank you so much guys for your support with our Raffle -
1st Mark Beaton - ARoma Cafe Pack
2nd Ann Thomson -
3rd Adam Cooper wine pack
4th Lisa Hosking - horse package

all the way up to 9 baskets - it was so good to get support from Victor Harbor through to winners in Whyalla - brilliant stuff

so we have been able to cover shows through to the end of the year.!! yahoo

The Clevies were very well represented this year and did very well.
A special good onya TT Epic for getting the lovely Auburn up to the Royal after a major operation on her shoulder. your girls were brilliant in helping out.
Shame we didnt get a chance to chill after the classes ( do I now call you loppy??) but its a big day with lots of travel and its nice to just get home and collapse!

so next will be the Breed O Rama at GDP - check the website or let me know if you need the programs!!!! and cu there especially with the young ones!
Back to top Go down
lyndsworth

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia   Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:18 am

An update for the SA Members, you should all have your membership cards etc and information coming through.
Please note the new programs that will be input over the next few months.
Effectively remember the more of you out there we can tailor the classes to suit but at the moment we need to keep to a basic program mostly due to costs involved.

Our Website Guru will be keeping things as up to date as possible so dont forget to have a look. any probs just pm me!

Back to top Go down
Epic

Registration date : 2009-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia   Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:43 pm

Thank you for your nice words Lyndsworth, yes, it was a very shortened prep of only 4 weeks for Auburn, so I was extremely pleased with her 2nd placing !
I have a great band of friends and two gorgeous daughters who put up with me being next door to useless for those 4 weeks, to whom I am very grateful.
8 weeks later and I'm slowly improving and plan to show my mare in hand at the Breed- o- Rama myself, fingers crossed.

Auburn had also been recovering from major surgery she had in March, when she had a 10 cm growth plus her right ovary removed....we have returned !

(PS: I highly recommend those girth pullers for people with bad shoulders, they are so handy.)
Smile
Back to top Go down
lyndsworth

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia   Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:07 pm

just a note that that the pinto assoc strath show may not go ahead
Back to top Go down
Kirra

Kirra

Registration date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia   Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:56 pm

Hope all CB's are coming out to Northern Hack and Halter see you there

Back to top Go down
Lowry

Lowry

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia   Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 5:43 am

Bounty will be there, just filling in the form now.
Back to top Go down
lyndsworth

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia   Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:12 am

Well all the shows have come and gone and we look forward to 2012! Have you all checked out the website for your state options. You can load photos and anything you like! just to keep us all up to date..possible shows clinic whatever...
Just one more committee meeting before the AGM which will be held in Victoria (all details on website) so anything you want brought up - send it thru in writing asap

Well, hope you all had a great 2011 and we send all our best wishes for an even better 2012

cheers Lyndsworth Lodge
Back to top Go down
DC

DC

Number of posts : 3237
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia   Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:09 am

Can I please have contact details for the cbhsa show rep? Emails I have sent to listed addresses have not been responded to. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
lyndsworth

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia   Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:24 am

you can contact cbhsawebsite@gmail.com anything I can help with?
Back to top Go down
DC

DC

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia   Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:49 am

Thanks, I am enquiring about classes at Breedorama. I am not a current member of CBHSA but am Current Member of CBHSUK. Horse is registered with both. Am I able to compete in the CBSH ring at the show?

Cheers
Back to top Go down
lyndsworth

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia   Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:09 am

Conditions of entry exhibits regd with breed societies and all members must be financial.
Ring 4 Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia
CBHSA and SA members also sponsored these classes
Back to top Go down
DC

DC

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia   Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:12 am

Thankyou for that. I will take a different horse.
Back to top Go down
lyndsworth

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia   Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:40 am

People we did a lot of fundraising to have classes at shows - So can all SA people give us an up on when and where they are showing so we can support the shows instead of just sending out money by request

Have just had contact from Amy Jones re the Breed Show this weekend - if we dont get any entries the cleveland classes will be cancelled can you please consider that we need to have exposure - just get your babies out for the experience or just to be there

contact amy at Morphett Vale Riding Club tks
Back to top Go down
Carolinep

Carolinep

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia   Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:04 pm

Hi Lyndsworth
I made the decision to give no more money to CBHSA (meaning that our Clevie Sporthorse will not be shown if membership is a requirement of entry) because we didn't ever receive our new members pack (or whatever it is called) and repeated requests for it, plus other communications, were not responded to.
I appreciate the hardwork that goes into running a society, organising shows, registering foals, etc, but choose not to throw my money at any organisation or business that does not fulfill it's side of the deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia   Cleveland Bay Horse Society of Australasia Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next