South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giveaway - Whippet x Kelpie puppy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Courtier

Courtier

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Giveaway - Whippet x Kelpie puppy Empty
PostSubject: Giveaway - Whippet x Kelpie puppy   Giveaway - Whippet x Kelpie puppy EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:42 am

12 Week old Whippet x Kelpie male puppy. Very smart. Has learnt to sit and stay. House trained. Comes when called. Sadly needs a new home due to personal reasons. No fault of the puppy.

Giveaway - Whippet x Kelpie puppy 1343445469-boots
Back to top Go down
Binca

Binca

Number of posts : 1261
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway - Whippet x Kelpie puppy   Giveaway - Whippet x Kelpie puppy EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:55 pm

Well, if you can talk 1 dog, 2 cats and 1 mother into it, I will take him! Razz Somehow I don't that that will happen though.

He is a cutie, good luck rehoming him! Smile
Back to top Go down
Courtier

Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway - Whippet x Kelpie puppy   Giveaway - Whippet x Kelpie puppy EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:07 pm

Thanks Smile He is actually a friend's dog. We are trying to find a home for him and he is living with us in the mean time. Would love to keep him but mum said we can't have another Sad
Back to top Go down
All.That.Jazz

All.That.Jazz

Number of posts : 2009
Registration date : 2011-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway - Whippet x Kelpie puppy   Giveaway - Whippet x Kelpie puppy EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:15 am

do they still have him? Smile
Back to top Go down
spiderpig

spiderpig

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway - Whippet x Kelpie puppy   Giveaway - Whippet x Kelpie puppy EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:20 am

OMG HES SO SO SO CUTE
Back to top Go down
Courtier

Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway - Whippet x Kelpie puppy   Giveaway - Whippet x Kelpie puppy EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:21 pm

He's still with me ATJ Smile

He is cute and he has the best personality. Took him to my boyfriends last night and left him in the lounge room for a couple hours with his other elderly dog unsupervised. Came back and he'd spent the whole time on the couch! Didn't chew anything, pee in the house etc. He is so well behaved. He follows you to and from the car, never needed a lead for him. Follows me everywhere at the horses too. Never runs off. Wish i could keep him Sad
Back to top Go down
All.That.Jazz

All.That.Jazz

Number of posts : 2009
Registration date : 2011-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway - Whippet x Kelpie puppy   Giveaway - Whippet x Kelpie puppy EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:02 pm

Can you sms me a photo so I can send it to Mum, she wants to see a photo now lol and cant wait until I show her the one here when I get home from work Smile 0430071264 ! I'm interested Very Happy Just need to talk to the parents about it Smile

How big do you think he will get?
Back to top Go down
strawberry road

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway - Whippet x Kelpie puppy   Giveaway - Whippet x Kelpie puppy EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:36 pm

According to a google search they can get to around 20kg or so (guess it depends if he throw to the Whippet or Kelpie side).

To the OP might want to confirm if he has had all his vaccinations yet or if any are outstanding and ifhe has been started on heartworm prevention.
Back to top Go down
http://www.barnesphotography.com.au
Courtier

Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway - Whippet x Kelpie puppy   Giveaway - Whippet x Kelpie puppy EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:32 pm

Strawberry road my mum is a veterinary surgeon

And yes the size can vary quite alot with this cross
Back to top Go down
strawberry road

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway - Whippet x Kelpie puppy   Giveaway - Whippet x Kelpie puppy EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:07 pm

Fantastic to hear courtier
Back to top Go down
http://www.barnesphotography.com.au
Courtier

Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway - Whippet x Kelpie puppy   Giveaway - Whippet x Kelpie puppy EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:55 pm

Home found
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway - Whippet x Kelpie puppy   Giveaway - Whippet x Kelpie puppy Empty

Back to top Go down

Giveaway - Whippet x Kelpie puppy
Page 1 of 1