South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

URGENT - Home required for Border Collie x Kelpie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shell

Shell

Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2008-09-27

URGENT - Home required for Border Collie x Kelpie Empty
PostSubject: URGENT - Home required for Border Collie x Kelpie   URGENT - Home required for Border Collie x Kelpie EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:23 pm

Posting this for my housemate:

MUST find a home in the next 24 hours.

Through NO FAULT OF HER OWN - Coco is looking for a new home.

She is a lovely dog - only about 12 - 14 months old - very friendly, very happy and loves attention.

Bottom of the pecking order -will 'stalk' cats - but not nasty at all - my cats beat the crap out of her! lol.... Spook actually seeks her out to slap! lol...

Has been raised with lots of other dogs on a farm of working dogs but is not the owner of a personality that is suited to working.

Housemate only got her a couple of months ago because it was take her or be shot - and she has got less 'timid' since Chrissy has had her.

Gets along beautifully with my girl Tess and wants to please.

Unfortunately needs to find a home NOW....

She will jump fences that are not high - very agile!

Lovely inside the house and out - is an excited pee-er - but that will improve with age and when shes settled - has not had an accident in our house though since being here from New Years Day..... But I think thats because she has Chrissy and had met me and Tess before she came out here.

IF it was at all possible - she would be staying here with us - as I really quite like her.... but sadly it cannot happen.

Desperately need to find her a home......

Even someone willing to take her on as a foster home til a permanant one can be found?

Not desexed, and currently not microchipped however that can be done prior to her going to a new home if required.

Currently in season.

NO male dogs anywhere near though - and not likely to be near any as I have her inside when not home and when home shes with us or tied.

Loves her kennel and is happily snoozing on the lounge room floor at the moment.

Hasnt even looked sideways at the cattle or horses on this property!

URGENT - Home required for Border Collie x Kelpie 03910

URGENT - Home required for Border Collie x Kelpie 03110

URGENT - Home required for Border Collie x Kelpie B_00110

URGENT - Home required for Border Collie x Kelpie B_00410
Back to top Go down
http://www.reigatestud.com
possum

possum

Number of posts : 1395
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: URGENT - Home required for Border Collie x Kelpie   URGENT - Home required for Border Collie x Kelpie EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:25 pm

what a shame she cant stay with you.
Pretty dog!
I wont show my daughter as she desperately wants one....
Back to top Go down
mustang_dani

mustang_dani

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: URGENT - Home required for Border Collie x Kelpie   URGENT - Home required for Border Collie x Kelpie EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:57 am

We could probably foster her until a permanent home was found, but our male dog isn't desexed yet either!
Back to top Go down
http://www.zappascomputers.com.au
Shell

Shell

PostSubject: Re: URGENT - Home required for Border Collie x Kelpie   URGENT - Home required for Border Collie x Kelpie EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:04 am

Thanks - all good now - housemate is keeping her now as had decided to move back home with family.
Happy that doggie is staying with them now!
Back to top Go down
mustang_dani

mustang_dani

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: URGENT - Home required for Border Collie x Kelpie   URGENT - Home required for Border Collie x Kelpie EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:23 am

Oh good to hear! Not so good that you are losing your housemate though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zappascomputers.com.au
Shell

Shell

PostSubject: Re: URGENT - Home required for Border Collie x Kelpie   URGENT - Home required for Border Collie x Kelpie EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:05 pm

Yeh Dani - tis a shame the housemate didnt work out - got along great etc, but I dont think she realised just what the 'job' actually entailed, along with having her own problems too ....
Back to top Go down
Standardbreds_Rule

Standardbreds_Rule

Number of posts : 680
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: URGENT - Home required for Border Collie x Kelpie   URGENT - Home required for Border Collie x Kelpie EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:27 am

Glad she has a home. She was a cutie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URGENT - Home required for Border Collie x Kelpie   URGENT - Home required for Border Collie x Kelpie Empty

Back to top Go down

URGENT - Home required for Border Collie x Kelpie
Page 1 of 1